Are residents permitted to install hardwood floors and make other unit modifications?

All changes to the exterior of a unit and some changes to the interior of a unit must be approved by the UC Board of Directors. This includes carpeting and hard flooring surfaces. In any case, master bedrooms must be carpeted.

Bookmark the permalink.