Buying & Selling


The University Commons office is not involved in buying and selling of units.  Contact any Ann Arbor realtor for information on units that are currently for sale.

To learn more about the styles of units, visit our Home Options or Floor Plans pages.

University Commons properties are all individually owned. We are an adult community and have age and other restrictions in place as to who can buy. Check our FAQs section for more info on who can live here.

Resale Documents

We have the Governing Documents needed for a sale available on this site. There are a number of other documents which may be required based on lender requirements. Our management company offers a packet that makes it easy to get these documents. The packet includes lender/mortgage questionnaires, covenant inspection request, realtor fact sheets, appraiser information and more. For additional information, please contact the Community Director. 

Potential buyers must submit a University Commons Membership Application to the University Commons Community Director for approval by the Board. An approved buyer must pay the one time $500 University Commons membership fee at the time the Purchase and Sale Agreement is executed for their University Commons home.


University Commons
817 Asa Gray Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
(734) 332-1221