Play. Relax. Enjoy.
- At University Commons, our amenities include:
- Exercise room
- Crafts room
- Dining room
- Commercial kitchen (up to 2 dinners a week available for a fee)
- Recital hall for concerts, lectures
- Brass Rail Café
(informal gatherings including weekly TGIF, receptions after concerts and lectures)
- Two classrooms for continuing education courses
- Outside patio with public barbecues
- Multiple Interest groups from computers to Shakespeare, to Art tours to Tai Chi and more, depending on the interests of the residents.
- Walking trails
If rules and regulations related to these amenities have been provided, you will find them in the Resident Handbook area which is vailable to our owners.
All personal trash and recycling is picked up on Tuesday. Woodbridge building has a trash room on each floor. The community dumpster is emptied on Friday. It is located just south of the Woodbridge building.
Associations are required to have certain types of insurance for common areas and for protection of the corporation. In addition, owners are required to have proper insurance on their property. This section is designed to provide access to University Commons insurance information as well as provide helpful tips and guidelines for owners.
Consult with your insurance advisor or agent to determine the insurance coverage that best suits your personal needs. University Commons carries property and liability insurance for the common areas. To obtain details of University Commons coverage, contact:
MICHIGAN INSURANCE GROUP
859 S. MAIN ST.
PLYMOUTH MI 48170